Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Mother's Day ♥

Heeeee, Finally I can update my blogggg !


--0506--
The starting of the war, Exam War =.= Three weeks !
I put a lot of effort on this mid year exam, I wish to get a nice results, 
For Myself  :) As
Wish Me Luck :D
Put lot effort ?! Actually i don't think so =.= 
I just study one night before an exam, yeaaa ! =-=
I broke my promise again and again, Faint*... 


--0508--
Mother's Day :)


A cake from RT Pastry House 
Nice ! :)


















Sometimes I am really don't like you but i still love you, haha !
Mummy 



I hate you so much right now.
I don't love you anymore.
I need you so much right now.


矛盾慘了。
我真的真的好想好好想徹徹底底地離開。
突然之間 我無法形容我現在的心情。
我不明白 為何那麼地去在意。



GoodBye :) Will be update my blog post again in holiday.
Stay tuned !


其實 都是愛逞強。
欣仪 筆

No comments:

Post a Comment