Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh No!













Oh No! Oh No!
Shit! Totally Shit!. >.<
2days later reopen school.
Still got so many homework have not done!.
All homework need many time to do.
Chinese Essay x2
PJK folio
Kerja Amal x2
…………………………………… Charm!!


Whole holiday juz got done my tuition work ==
Charm lurr.  haizz  >.<
Whole holiday what had i done !?!?
Who can tell mii ? @@
Answer-- NOBODY. 
Even mii also cant tell myself =.=


2weeks holiday = 2weeks no school.
2weeks OMG. move so fast.
WHY! Why the time fly so fast ?!


But think to the good side
I can meet my friends again.
V can gossip together.
V can chat n play together.  =D
I LOVE MY FRIENDS.


Dont b a lazy girl la. LALALA. ><


Hoho. GOOD LUCK  to Everybody.


OPPS. [ BROKEN ENGLISH ] Here!


by SinYee

No comments:

Post a Comment