Sunday, November 28, 2010

1126 - 1128


1126__

SinYee got a NEW look ! >''<
xD
Mummy keep say that does not look nice , 
omg  >!!<
I feel okayz nehz , xD

>0< !!



1127__

Start '' Boil '' Drama , whole afternoon ! xD
Lie on the sofa and keep continue the episode 
Hungry ! I ask my mum something to eat , mum say No ! =^=
lucky let mii think there got junk food to eat =^=
At Night , 
Mummy attended a wedding dinner ,
Daddy brought mii n bro to eat Western food , xD
wait for my dad until my stomach was hungry BOOM ! =-=
Can't tahan =.=


1128__

Steamboat buffet dinner with my family :D
Feel nice :))
Damn Full also =^=
Then went to pasar malam a while ,
yea buy cake again >!!<
Lucky went home early , it was raining !

Heavy raining now ,
Tired and Sleepy ,
But Sleepless night again n again ,
gonna crazy >!!<

__________________________________________♥


VX :  Actually i really love Sin Yee.....♥
SY : Seii Ye very very very LOVE Lam Voon Xin ___ !! ♥

=X


-- siичее 。

我不是沒有脾氣 , 只是不輕易發脾氣。

No comments:

Post a Comment