Sunday, November 06, 2011

Say you miss me ♥





McD Family Dinner Box just now ~!!! 
Heeeeeeeee, payment by brother ! xDDD He owed me ! Oh yea xD
I feel full easily when taking McD as my meal =0='''
And I need to be careful in taking any meal due to my gastric problem /.\
How meaningless is that life without delicious food ~!! omg  
T^T

SPM Countdown , 8 days , I can't accept the truth... 
I am still not get ready ....
I just know.... Let's Boom our money after SPM ! We got lot things to do ! =D 

Fall in love with these songs  ♥ ♥ ♥







【煎熬 -- 李佳薇 】
心一跳 愛就開始煎熬 每一分 每一秒 
火在燒 燒成灰有多好 叫思念 不要吵
.......................













【那些年 -- 胡夏 】
那些年錯過的大雨 那些年錯過的愛情
好想告訴妳 告訴妳我沒有忘記
那天晚上滿天星星 平行時空下的約定 .......................






Hmm ... and Hebe's songs too ! Awesome ! 



我讨厌你很长一段时间都忽略我,
然后又突然开始和我说话,好像什么事情也没有发生过一样。
我辦不到, 
明明很在乎, 明明很心痛, 卻要裝作無所謂, 那是在欺騙自己。


Seriously , I need focus on revision for my SPM .. 
Stop playing games, facebook, blogger and so on. Bless me :s
Seriously ,  I have insomnia everyday..
I can't fall asleep at midnight then worry about SPM in bed... 
And I wake up around 1pm..
Seriously ,  I din't take breakfast even lunch also and just tea i think..
Of course i getting thinner =.='''
Seriously ,  I need to offline and go study NOW ! So goodbye :s


See you all after SPM ! I think so ? :s


SAY YOU MISS ME 
Sinyee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment