Friday, November 04, 2011

Stay strong girl ♥



SPM , 11 days to go... A scary number to me...
I broke my promises... What am I doing now ? Yeaa , I am still dreaming ...
Feeling so nervous and worry but I don't have any stress until now !
omg , Why why why ? How how how ?
I am gonna crazy ! I really can't describe my feeling now ...
Good Luck for me ?  


2011-10-29 Saturday
I went back my hometown suddenly ~!! 
A call from my dad , Hey ! Balik kampung ah ...
Quite long time din't back there , half year i think ? :)
Oh ya !! The digital scale showed that my weight is decrease !! oh yes babe XDDDD


We back to KL on Sunday, omg, Terrible !
Just skip ! zZ
So suffer and tired on that day !










悄悄告訴你 :x
我很喜歡Cheddar Cheese , 
可是我不大喜歡吃 Cheese Cake /.\


我很喜歡芋頭 , 
可是我不喜歡吃 芋頭雪糕 /.\


還有 ... 我很想念韓國餐啊 /.\
和媽咪煮的 義大利面 =D 







我有要求很多嗎 ? 我期望太高了嗎 ?
亂七八糟吃屎的東西可以不要再纏著我了嗎 ?
我真的崩潰了  我很眼淺 我控制不了眼淚


我大聲說 :o
我承認 我嫉妒 
NI很愛TA  念念不忘TA 我都知道。
我不要做中間人了 聽到了沒 ?!

QUIT 


Stay strong girl and fight with SPM !
Don't let yourself regret not taking chances !
As... wait for me ! I am coming ! Heg ! =D 


WHERE YOU AT ?


Sinyee

No comments:

Post a Comment