Monday, July 05, 2010

第一次

3/7 
I went to Genting Highland after attended my school singing competition.
I'm very late to arrive at there
Coz my dad, he was late. ><


That Day, a little bit Unexpected, 
I went to see a concert. ~~
Oh! My first time,
I tell my dad ''Oh~ My first time of watch concert was dedicated to RICHIE REN.''  =.=
















My Cousin has 4 free Richie Ren Genting Concert tickets
All of them just let others to see tat concert.
So finally, I was going to see the concert wit my dad,aunt n uncle.
Feel they are the elderly, Right? @@ HAHA


Photo Time ♥...
But Blur bit o.o
I Want a new Camera. xP


The Opening Of Concert.




















Hug n Kiss xD

Chinese Style.















































Chorus with Audience. 





















Say Bye.





















Encore..x4

















Really Say BYE~ 












I had record one song.
[对面的女孩看过来] coz this one have most Interactive wit all Audience.
BUT! Unlucky. While i play it on com, it was no sound!
My mummy say it was waste =.=lll 
Haizz. tat video -.-...


From those photo, I think U can see tat how far I sit. xP
He is Funny.
Say out little joke too. =D
Although I'm not very interest with him.
But. nvm. At least I got chance to go see a Concert. =D
His concert. Ok la. NIce. =]


START LOVE C CONCERT! @@









SEE-ing Concert 
UGLY face -.-




SKIP______

4/7
Next Morning__
Eat DIM SUM. xD V love it!.
V eat so much. GENG!.
But din take pic with it. Really So Spectacular!! xD

FINISH__
SIMPLE GENTING Trip__
Mii din to go to play at FIRST WORLD there but had see a Concert @.@

-- I think GENTING with FRIENDS more NICE!. =D
-- HOPE got chance to see a Concert again.! :D

Brother need com again =.=
HATE him so much! =.=

NItez!


By SinYee_Y



No comments:

Post a Comment