Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Random

A RANDOM Post here_______.


Gonna crazy recently
Keep rush for the ak folio
It make mii mad haizz
Dizziness.
Really OMG X[
Yes, I am a lazy girl now. ;(


I Thinking that I am super,
Cough- Still drink Pearl Milk Tea
StomachAche- Still eat Ice-Cream
Yup, I Like, xD
HaHa, Izit Beh Tahan mii? Yes, I know. =-=


LOL, Can I be a normal person?
Can I be a Happy n Sanguine person?
=-= Suddenly feel that I am a Neurotic person,
Qi Sin n Sotblak!, CRAZY!.


I dont like people who force mii to do somethnig,
especially my family n those people who not familiar with mii, ==
FUCK OFF, I have my freedom, okay? THANKS ;)


If U dont understand my situation,
Or Dont Know mii,
Plz Shut Up Your Mouth,
Dont Simple Say Out Nonsense things,
I Dont Like it and Hate it, THANKS. ;)


I Want To Be Back To The Original Own, Try-ing 
I Want To Improve My English now, Learn-ing =-=


By SinYee

No comments:

Post a Comment