Monday, June 06, 2011

Holiday Ⅱ ! ♥



Oh yeaa! 我很愛咱們家新相機 xDD 雖然那款式很復古 但功能很好 
我需要時間學...研究... 大愛吖 :D

--June 04-- The Day with VX & SJ 
Heeee, what a nice day we had :)
TS PAV FRH  Yeaa Shopping :)
I don't feel like want to write out the process of our shopping time :)
We meet lot friends there :) Say Hello :D
Took some photo yeaa, with Yuki too, shocked when saw her haha !


Sushi Zanmai, so bad we forget to take photo of food

Meet Yuki accidently


VX & SY

Korean Food 



After shopping with them, I meet my family again :)
Oh yess, Korean food ♥ I love my JiuJiu haha ! I like it :)
I ate quite less that day :( I had no appetite whole day. 
Haha ! VX & SJ must be very beh tahan on me when ate at Sushi Zanmai :D

That day I hang out for whole day again, I was very very tired @@





















Look ! My tired face and messy hair =.=
Quite bored when stay at JiuJiu 's house, the web speed was make me mad =.=
Wait Wait Wait ! Finally Around 10pm, Home Sweet Home !! 
phewwwwww I miss my bed so much that time.

 I connected my camera with computer that night,
but it keep failed ! Faint* Make me Sigh* !! phewwwww
Finally , Success =.= 
I felt that the camera gonna broken on my hand =.=

I still have to do a lot of things,
Homework, Tuition, Prepare for traveling and so on ! Busy !

我快樂 當和她們同在一起的時候 
假期每一天都很累!! >0<  
我要過一個充實開心的假期 :D 我有做到 :)


誤會就誤會吧, 我開始學著不在乎。

微笑 並不代表快樂。

SinYee

No comments:

Post a Comment