Saturday, June 25, 2011

Muacks ♥

fuuiiiiiii, finally i update my blog today...  

School has been reopened for two weeks...
Wow ! Ngor zhan hai jik sau mm dou arghhh ! phewwww -.-
I can't accept a lot of things since school reopen -.- 

Nothing special, i just know i was very tired during this two weeks.
I can't wake up early in the morning even i went to my bed before 12a.m.
T0T !! 
SPM trial exam is coming soon, but i still finding entertainment -.-
Haihhh Try my best bahh.

Hey ! I need Rilakkuma so much ! I want to hug it when sleeping >0<
Look ! I want full set of it T0T ! It is damn cute !! yiiiii, phewww  



Heeeeeee,
Coffee Chocolate Bread ! Aww, I like it so much  ♥ It tastes really nice yeaa :P
Recently I eat damn much, keep eat eat and eat ! 
O.M.G Can't like this please ! 

ehh, Nothing to write...
I am tired now, gonna sleep and hug my bear bear :P
My lovely big bear bear !  






















Goodnight ! Muackss :)  

-- sinyee

是有哪一次遵守了承諾 ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment