Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holiday Ⅲ !



--0613-- Today, School Reopen Day, June's Holiday End,
Two weeks vacation is not enough for us, right ? :((
Yeaaa, I was absent today X))
I haven't cut my pretty long nails, I haven't done my homework, 
I haven't tidy my school bag, I was so tired and all stuff was not done =.=
The most important is I haven't clean up my mood !
So how I attend to school ? xDD
Aduiiii, so bad, I don't want back school T.T


--0609 - 0612-- I was not in Malaysia !
Had a Thailand trip with my big family.
I don't feel like going to mention anything about this trip.
Haihhh, Pissed Off yeaaa !! =.= Disappointed, Sad !
What i bought you all just jik sau lahh ><''
It was really no enough time to shopping !! XXXX ! Sigh**

Took lot photo, I don't feel like to make it public, just few lahh hehe.


I like this, just the face problem =.=

With my mummy ! 


It was terrible when stayed in hotel room alone =.= 
But i still dare to zilian haha !
Hey ! I like the room's light , blekz ! :P























Still got one picha, I love that one so much :D
I feel the light effect is very nice  Will be my profile pic soon.
hmm look like keep changing picha recently D: 
That is because I love my new camera too much ! :D


Heeeeee, back to school tomorrow ! :(
haihhh, I really don't like ahhh ! Don't want to face it.
haihhh, SPM is coming soon, just left few months only,
start feel scare on it =.= I can't play anymore, gonna prepare for it !


Hey, suddenly speechless niaaa, byeee ! 




為何家人永遠都讓我又愛又恨, 我不好受 !。



不完美 Imperfect
-- sinyee

No comments:

Post a Comment