Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012 Year of Dragon :p

DEC 2011
Teeheeeeee, It's 2012 ! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR, WORLD !


T__T A bad beginning of 2012...
 I got fever... phewwwwwww :(
I am really  scared of medicine...
Wooootss, lucky don't need to see doctor, 
but I ate quite many tablets of Panadol -.-












-- January 2012 --
Some of them were going to NS... Hey! Take care ya! And miss ya! 
Students' school life gonna start tomorrow... Hey! Fight On ya! 
And me..? I gonna start my working life tomorrow... Bless me!
And my driving license ahhhhhhh, I am lazy to read the book :O


Just good luck to all of us!  Just pray to all of us! Let's FIGHTING =D


Actually I am lazy to update my blog... There are a  lot of things to say...
Anyway, Say BYE to 2011 and Say HI to 2012 :)
再怎麼艱難痛苦, 我還是度過了, 2012 也一樣 ! :D
不管它三七二十一了啦, 拼了啦 !><'' 
算了 = = 我腦袋空白了, 下次再更新啦啦啦 ><''


It is so cuteeeeeeeeeee! ><
Face the reality... MONEY!
還是要幸福。

Sinyee . 

No comments:

Post a Comment