Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thank You ♥



Heee, 
Finally ! I got my new profile picha ! Latest me yeaa :D
With my show's album ! :D





Thnak you for the Show show's Album !
Honestly, For me, It is waste haha
BUT But but !  I love it ! Really 
Love it until mm sehh dakk open the plastic ah ><


^^'' Thanks girls !  
Ah Cow, Baby, VX and HX ! ^^'' 



SinYee had been sick for a few days ! Suffer yeaa ! D:
Zap bak lang sick ! T______T

Heeeee, A Simple Post ! 
I had waste soooooo many times, i din do my revision well, omg !
I am clever until dreaming on the bed with opening eyes whole afternoon !
ohhhh myyyyy goddddd ! 

Is someone wanna belanja mii eat dai chan ? O.O
Hey, fast lahh, dont poh poh mah mah, I want ! :D

Nitezzzzz ! 
I want to meet my lovely music world with my books ! >< 


我好想徹底地離開。


-- sinyee。

好羡慕她`` 她們``。


No comments:

Post a Comment