Monday, July 11, 2011

Diary

Sunday, woke up early in the morning,
went to the hospital for my brother's check-up. 
After we had our breakfast at Cheras, 
daddy has to work again ( Is that considered work ? haizzz) , 
oh gosh, we always don't have Family Day, Less ! Sigh.  
 Bought a pizza at Pizza Hut ! Take away X) 
Spent the whole morning with family, oh gosh, actually I was very tired.  

Reached home, continue my day with chasing my drama, and my pizza :D
I am so lazy to touch my homework, a mountain of homework are waiting for me, 
faint, I really don't like those chapters =0= no mood to finish it.  
At night, we have our Korean dinner originally, eight person,
unfortunately there was no seat , Plan B Chinese meal :)
nevermind, gonna booking for the Korean food on next week ! maybe :P
Ohh headache in the whole night again due to not enough sleeping.

Monday, Today is school holiday because of Hari Sukan.
I was just open my school bag in the morning, oh yeaaa pro X)
it is suppose to done all the homework by today !
But i still dreaming now =0=












Green Tea Chiffon Cake

oh yeaaaaaaa, It is awesome ! 
From a well-known bakery, i think so.
Their cakes are very nice :)


Food Rating : 9/10 ! :) 
It really a special cake for me :D





Saturday ? hmm God bless for me, please please please !. 


Let's disappear ? :) 



Don't think that I'm an easy target for bullying, 
there are many things you don't know. :)


-- Sinyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment