Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan ッ



School Holiday -ing  


It was a busy holidaysss actually
Time Table not fixed at all
Tuition, Homework ! :( 
How can i finish it ? arghhhh !


Yes...
I know that now should be the time to fight for SPM
Should i start do revision start from now ? =.=
Oh no Sorry i am a lazy girl , so how ? 
Straight As! Regret later... Oh no =.=


Everyone is complaining about the network speed of FB, Lag !
No patient to wait it at all, include me... Annoyed :(


Oh my lovely family !
Take care your healthy pleaseeee !
Did urs want me show out my unique skill ? =.=


Any nice song introduce ? I need update my playlist badly ! :(



Death is not terrible
The most terrible is
you was survived but seeing people around leave you one by one.

Let's Pray for Japan 




HAHA ! I love my nails now 


Quit here 
  
一切都不再是了。
-- sinyee 。

No comments:

Post a Comment