Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Arghh

arghh , damn tired this few days !
Because of myself =-=
Crazy online until midnight  >~<
not enough sleep until whole body pain !
yes , that is my body =-=


MCD KFC PIZZA.
[THANKS Aunt n JiuJiu JiuMu]
I ate these this few days in a row,
I afraid of illness now.
arghh I was too presumptuous =-=  xD


____________________________________________


1011 
Yesterday !
Stay overnight at my JiuJiu house
Weee His new house  X)
Leng la Leng la  X)
Have a steamboat night at there FULL  X)


1012 
Today !
Dad Mum BACK DAY ! X)
Heee Souvenirs Souvenirs :D
If there are just nothing,
They will be in trouble :D
[ Suii Luii Bao ] =-=  xD!.
LOL joking joking  X)


1013
Tomorrow !
Back to School  >!!<
Actually, No feeling at all..  X)
Just.. EXAM !! Coming SOON =-=
Arghh
 Honestly, I din't done any revision !
I gonna DEAD,
BLESS ME ! >~<




Leave here____:)


By Sin Yee
Secret  ‖  Betray 

No comments:

Post a Comment