Sunday, October 03, 2010

Love !

LOVE !
I Love Dessert !
I Love Chocolate !
I Love Cute !


Brother : See What , You cant eat it =-=
Mii : lalala ``.
Hmm, Yes, I ''enjoyed'' my LOVE ! in front of my computer, :D 
Keep Search my LOVE ! from internet, ;)
I Dont Noe Why, Such a Foolish Girl.  >~<


Dessert ! Chocolate ! Cake ! :D
Share Some picture here :)



















































The Last Two, Cute Cupcake :)
♥♥ Q :D 

Actually, I am not so so so wanna to eat it,
Just Feel NICE with those picture :)
I Feel NICE CUTE LENG. :D
But, Wanna enjoyed it too la,
A Bit, If not, FAT girl :(  HAHA !.

I really feel that I am a sotblak girl now ==
Post this on Blog, ==
hehe, too bored ? :D
No, I juz like those photograph,
And I LOVE FOOD :) Especially these :)

Next Time I Want search 公仔 ! :D
I LOVE 公仔 too !
( haizz, Really a sotblak girl la )
Do You Agree? :D

SinYee leave here___, 
STEAMBOAT NIGHT 1003 ! 
BYE! :D


Pic Source : Facebook, Google.

By SinYee

我喜欢 不 - 我爱

No comments:

Post a Comment