Friday, October 15, 2010

♥ Random

























1012
Heee :D
Daddy n Mummy bought a lot of souvenirs for mii X) !.
Feel so surprise,
Four clothes, One bag,
N.... Others xD !.
they really bought super many for mii X)
Weee :D
Feel so happy :D 
Love !. THANKS !. ♥


ps : Two new bags in same time, which is from my mum n a JieJie X)
Damn Love my mummy one =P
Although it was not the style that i most want ><`` 
Not so like JieJie one ><``  Not going to use neh ><``
But Nvm, i will use on other purpose X)
After all that is a little ''sam yi'' form her X)


_______________________________________________:)


Yesterday 1014
No going to school X)
Stay at home 
Super guaii luii do revision whole afternoon `` X)
Open the music loud n loud X)
Player BOOM ! XD
Enjoyed the music while doing account revision X)
Enjoyed air-cond too X)
Alone at home,  What a Nice day that i had X)
ps : My computer is ON all the time =-=
But, I still could done my mission >> Revision X)


_______________________________________________:)


Today 1015
Crazy Exam START !!
Fighting  X(


Some subject really make mii mad ><``
sej n sc == Hate this two most !! argh `` ==
no interest at all !! ==
I really damn lazy to do revision
I just will done revision at LAST minutes X)
so...GAME OVER =-=
'' Let's we Battle for fail  X) '' said by someone =-=
Yeah xD
Swt =-= I won't do that =-= xD
I will Try my best to get more than 40 marks X)


________________________________________________:)


Home Player keep ON
Music Everywhere
There is nothing left to say by Jolin Tsai___ BOOM !
Repeat and repeat CRAZY on it  X)
BABY Chien, We sing it to each other X)




因为有你们 所以我快乐
因为你们快乐 所以我也很快乐
因为你们难过伤心 所以我也感到低落
你们的真诚美好 希望那是真 
但我懂一定是真的 X) [其实犹豫] =-= 哈哈


不管了 我要说 谢谢你们的美好 :)




By 欣仪 sinyee 

Fear Of Disappointment 

No comments:

Post a Comment