Monday, December 20, 2010

U Smile , I Smile .



Not to think about it
Let it go
Don't force mii
I don't like
Don't make noise pls 
Just be patient

U Smile , I Smile .

Bad Temper, but no easy get angry 
But Don't over 
Respect please .





Nothing to say on the Singapore trip ,
just a simple trip :((
Disappointed . 
shopping and walk . Tired !
got buy a bag at Singapore , expensive >!!<
mum : be Christmas present lahh , dad give it .
dad : when v start got like that Christmas present ah ?
mii : got ah , gagi 4get :D
LOL ! :D
So , That was a Christmas Present from my dad :D
if not i gonna pay it with my salary >< =DD
I Like it :D





Who know how to lock the video blog post ?
Means i want lock the video.
I can't do it . Anyone can tell mii ? Thanks :))
Or totally is cannot one yaaa ? =-=


-- siичее 。


Misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment