Saturday, January 22, 2011

--0122--



Report Card Day !
aduiiii , berikrar pula , Beh tahan daoo =.=
I was very satisfied with my results :DDD
Balance ! xDD
But SPM can get dou oso mouuuu =-=
I want Straight As =.=
er =.= Better don't hold too much hope now 
later hopeless , cry die =X
This is true !  >0<
都是那句 , 順其自然  :D


Super tired now ! But can't sleep back at all :((
got a cold :(
feel sick now :((  scare 
take medicine equal to take my life LOL! =.=
water water water !
leong shui leong shui !


Homework ! aduiiii so many =^=
Those homework is damn meaningless to mii =.=


yesterday pasar malam with rain =.=
the sky was so playful =.=
maybe of the rain i feel sick now =.=
the cloth which i admire was gone :((
went to many places this few weeks just buy few clothes :(
i am so sad now !
不甘心  =^=


leave here_____




--sinyee__


I don't want it anymore , plz .

No comments:

Post a Comment